Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Identity Engagement Manager will work within a team and report to the Digital Identity Engagement Lead. The Engagement Manager will undertake engagement and consultation activities to support the program.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work.
- Facilitate workshops with a broad range of stakeholders, including leading consultation activities.
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements.
- Development of a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within Government.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate