Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, June 7, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking an experienced developers with strong architectural skills who can compare and contrast advanced design decisions and provide suitable recommendations based on business requirements. The successful applicant will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an iterative / agile approach in Microsoft Azure platform.
- You must have strong knowledge and experience working with the Angular framework (8+).
- Comprehensive knowledge of RxJS and reactive development principals.
- Ability to compare SPA architectures to effectively form a recommendation based on business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience developing REST API development using Node.js or .NET Core.
- Experience developing cloud native applications in Azure including:
- Establishing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Past experience working with relational and non-relational databases (e.g. Cosmos DB).
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT.
- Familiarity with working in an agile delivery environment.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.