Jobs/Full Stack Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The agency is looking to engage a Full-stack developer in order to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team.
1. Demonstrated extensive experience and knowledge in application development with the following:
- .Net Frameworks including
- .net core C# MS SQL
- Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF)
- Entity Framework
- Unit testing
- Experience in Blazor
2. Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills
4. Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
5. Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
6. Experience with implementing authentication and authorisation in .NET Core application using open standards such as oAUth.
1. Experience with Azure Devops
Must have current baseline clearance
6 months pending approval and funding
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate