Full Stack Software Engineer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, September 6, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Agency is designing and developing whole of government platform solutions to assist the government in providing simple, fast and clear public services providing a better experience for all Australians.
You will work on a number of these platforms including Notify.gov.au and Payments In. You will be involved in the Beta* phases of the development of these platforms.
*In Beta, DTA defines a minimum viable product from the successful prototype in Alpha. For Beta we build this as an accessible and secure service. This allows the public to trial the beta alongside the existing service. We use their feedback to improve the service.
- Strong proficiency in python, and python web frameworks such as flask or django
- Demonstrated all round experience in frontend and backend development including experience contributing to open source project and culture (contributions beyond code are highly valued)
- Enthusiastic about using modern technology to build APIs such as GraphQL
- Experience in building accessible products
- Experience in reviewing code and design of other developers and providing constructive feedback
- Experience with automated configuration management, deployment, and testing solutions
- Ability to work in a diverse multidisciplinary (MDT) team outside of your specialty with user researchers and designers.
- Work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
Must have current baseline clearance
One (1) extension for up to three (3) months