Jobs/ICT Program Manager
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture Water and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) leads the Information Services Division (ISD) and is responsible for the management and delivery of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) services across Australia and overseas for the department. The CIO develops the department’s ICT strategy, with ISD responsible for ICT systems and associated capability to deliver business outcomes for the department, working in conjunction with key ICT service providers.
The Client and Cyber Services Branch is responsible for supporting our client’s ICT needs and looking after Cyber Security.
The successful applicant will work with the End User Technologies team to manage a program of work responsible for the delivery of a single Department Standard Operating Environment (SOE). This position will report to the Director of End User Technologies and will be supported by a team of/teams of project support staff and SOE Engineers.
The role requires the candidate to work onsite at the Departments Canberra locations for 40 hours per week.
The ideal applicant will bring demonstrated experience working with ICT infrastructure, SOE development or Desktop deployment experience and be available to start with approximately a two-week notice period.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of Project, Program and Portfolio Management A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role with demonstrated technical understanding in ICT concepts and processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead business (internal and external) on a transformation journey
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deliver complex projects with numerous cross dependencies
- Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate