Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Whole of Government Permissions Capability Taskforce is a joint Taskforce between the DTA and Home Affairs. It is responsible for delivery of the Permissions Capability that can underpin the modernisation of visa and citizenship services delivery with Home Affairs, which can then be reused across agencies for other permissions-based services. The DTA is the policy owner for reuse of the Permissions Capability across government.
The Information Architect will support the Solution Architect by representing external agencies’ requirements in the development of the Foundational Permissions Capability and ensure a repeatable, WofG solution is delivered.
The Information architect will:
- engage with a broad range of stakeholders to clearly define the information architecture needs
- develop a set of information architecture principles, working collaboratively with program and Whole of Government Architecture Taskforce stakeholders
- represent and drive these principles into a multi-agency program of work
- support enterprise and solution architecture activities and deliverables
- Experience in owning and delivering holistic information architecture patterns, practices and solutions to guide the use of information for strategic and operational analytic purposes.
- Experience in large scale enterprise environments that span across multiple organisations or agencies, such as developing best practices or industry standards in information or data architecture, or Whole of Government systems.
- Demonstrated ability of providing strategic guidance in the development of information or data requirements, that facilitate achieving the immediate needs while also catering for long term and objectives
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of service, particularly through engaging with non-technical stakeholders and understanding user needs.
- Exceptional analytical skills including a demonstrated capacity to identify requirements and pathways to solutions, articulating key messages in both words and visualisations
- Well-developed people and communication skills, including a demonstrated capacity to lead as a subject matter expert in a multi-disciplinary team and in a complex environment
- An understanding of existing Whole of Government Architectural principles
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate