Interaction Designer / User Researcher
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Must have current baseline clearance
- Demonstrates relevant experience leading, planning, and undertaking qualitative and quantitative user research activities and overseeing expert advice from multiple sources, to provide coherent advice to further organisational objectives.
- Experience in mapping, synthesising research, developing insights, and clearly articulating and presenting findings to inform and drive decision, through the development of user journey’s, experience maps, and customer storyboards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of human factors with relevant experience in managing bias within research and a genuine interest in understanding human needs and behaviours.
- Demonstrated experience providing direction and leading multi-disciplinary design teams in the prototyping and delivery of minimal viable products/services within the confines of a Design System, including developing value propositions, service principles, user flows, layouts, information architecture, and navigation in accordance with accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
- An influential communicator with demonstrated experience leading co-design and collaborative workshops with various stakeholders, and a proven ability to break down barriers and effect change - facilitating consensus for decision-making, and instilling creative confidence for generation, evaluation, and refinement of diverse ideas.
- Experience working within an IT delivery team
- Data Analysis capability
- Tertiary Qualifications in a design related discipline (Human Factors, Systems Design, Psychology, Computer Interaction, etc.)