Jobs/IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
New South Wales
Overview and Responsibilities
- Wide knowledge of IT application development and maintenance and operations;
- Experience in managing projects covering application development and maintenance, application transition to managed services
- Experience in reporting and preparing presentations for an executive audience
- Experience managing a diverse project team with matrixed reporting, in a complex project environment, with a demonstrated ability to ensure project governance is maintained to a high standard
- Critical thinker – someone who routinely bases decisions on data
- Experience / proven record of success in managing diverse and senior stakeholders
- Experience in overseeing change and communications in complex and highly regulated environments.
- Experience in Banking Industry
- Flexible on part time or full time working options.
- Security Clearance (NV1)
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate