IT Service Desk Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, August 22, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$53 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadlines whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.