Jobs/IT Service Desk Analyst
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$53 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
- Working as a member of a team, providing effective first and limited second level IT support and assistance to AGD and AGS clients
- Liaise with clients and other areas on technical support issues, problem resolution and assistance, through to resolution.
- Contribute to problem rectification and fault reporting including logging, escalation and coordination with team members and other IT support areas using an ITSM tool.
- Install and configuration software and hardware
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures
- Log, manage and process Incidents and emails in job queues through an ITSM database.
- Perform the installation and configuration of desktop hardware and other devices.
- Utilise and contribute to the support material such as standard operating procedures and knowledge base.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of material for the operation of the section.
- Provide after-hours support to perform a secure transfer of data for clients
- Undertake other tasks as required or directed.
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadlines whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate