Jobs/IT Service Desk Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Service Desk Analyst provides first and limited second level IT support to the Attorney-General’s Department and the Australian Government Solicitor. The role is the first point of contact for all IT systems, via phone, email, onsite-support, including video conferencing and training and as directed.
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadlines whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.
The candidate must hold a current NV1 security clearance.
One x 12 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate