Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$145 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The LNIC is seeking individuals with broad Linux-based software development experience. The successful candidates will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software components into the HQOTM node as well as building testing and supporting instances of the designed node. This will involve the following:
- Design and document software components within the HQOTM node.
- Review and provide advice on the design and implementation of the HQOTM node.
- Integrate and customise existing software components and applications.
- Automate solution installation through software development and scripting.
- Transfer knowledge to support personnel.
- Contribute to training material development.
- Baseline and maintain system configuration control of developed software.
- Greater than 8 years of software development experience.
- Experience developing software for Linux operating systems.
- Experience securing and hardening Linux operating systems.
- Experience designing and documenting software development components.
- Experience automating and scripting application installation and customisation.
- Experience developing technical documentation.
- Ability to provide technical advice to meet business requirements.
- Experience working with deployable communication and information systems.
- Understanding of software development processes.
- Experience working within agile project management frameworks.
- Experience with DEVOPS methodologies.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate