M365 Information Taxonomy & Architecture
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, March 7, 2022
Australian Capital Territory,Offsite
Agency / Department
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Information Communication Technology Group (ICTG) at the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare (AIHW) are in the process of adopting M365 as a strategic platform for productivity and collaboration. As this work progresses, ICTG are looking for short term engagement to develop an appropriate M365 Information Architecture, including taxonomy and ontology, that describes AIHW’s current information holdings and the target destination in M365. This work will underpin the AIHW’s use of M365 as its main information repository and support principles of managing in place whilst using the most of the M365’s native Information Management and Records Management features.
1. •Demonstrated experience with M365 and SharePoint Online
2. •Experience using native features of M365 for information management, information protection and records management.
3. •Experience analysing complex ICT environments and producing evidence-based recommendations clearly and succinctly
4. •Experience developing solution and information architecture
1. •If required, assist administrative staff with any analysis and migration activities
2. •If required, assist with architectural governance and decisions relating to necessary changes to M365
Must be an Australian citizen and able to complete a national police check