Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) Specialist
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, October 12, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking a senior developer with experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
Note: Negative Vetting 1 security clearance is preferred however the successful candidate will need to be able to upgrade their baseline security clearance to Negative Vetting level 1 post commencement.
- Demonstrated ability in using Microsoft Identity Manager and other related technologies (such as Active Directory); take responsibility for ensuring the full user identity management lifecycle (create, modify, suspend, remove, etc.) is executed reliably and based on defined security policies and principles.
- In depth understanding of the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager with a variety of other platforms – some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server, Azure and Exchange) and in other cases custom developed management agents.
- Ability to provide performance measures including operational and technical reports and a good understanding of Bastian Server and Privileged Access Management.
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience and skills transfer to other developers/project staff.
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
- Experience with complex Identity Management architectures.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
Must have current baseline clearance
Proposed 2 option periods of 12 months:
- a. 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022
- b. 1 July 2022 to 30 June 23