Jobs/Mobile App Developer
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve and maintain existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Experience developing and delivering mobile applications with the following technologies:
- Xamarin Forms
- Android/iOS development
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- The candidate will be required to be a good cultural fit for our team as values and behaviours are very important to our team.
- Experience in operating effectively within a small multi-disciplinary team using excellent verbal and written communications skills combined with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture.
Desirable skills in the following:
- CI/CD Practices
- Azure DevOps
- Releasing apps through Apple and Google play stores
- OIDC authentication
- Unit / Automated UI testing
Experience working in an Agile working environment, with an understanding of the Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate