Jobs/Mobile App Developers
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks motivated and experienced Mobile App developer to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
The successful applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. A successful candidate should appreciate a high pace environment and be transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
- Please give an overview of your experience developing and delivering mobile applications with the following technologies:
- Xamarin Forms
- Android/iOS development
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Outline your experience in working within a complex environment involving a large number of systems and a complex network architecture
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate