Multiple .Net Developers
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, May 5, 2022
Australian Capital Territory,Victoria
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills, and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Work as part of an agile delivery team to support the developer in extending the TCSI in azure cloud that will enable the Department collect millions of student loans and reports them to ATO in real time. The candidate will focus on feature development, but also assist with the developer team in the management of the cloud infrastructure and develop the new or maintain the existing CI/CD deployment in the Azure cloud space and transfer of knowledge and mentoring of existing staff.
1. Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
• Azure cloud infrastructures,
• .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core,
• SQL Server 2014 and later,
• Experience with Visual Studio 2019 and later
3. Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
5. Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset
1. Understanding the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
One year extension: 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024 Subject to funds availability and delegate approval