.NET / CRM Developer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$132 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in web-based applications and web-services using Microsoft technology-stacks including:
- Visual-Studio 2017/2019 (w/TFS/Git);
- .NET-Framework v4.5+,
- ASP.NET-MVC 4+ with Razor,
- .NET-Core 2.0+, C#,
- SQL-Server 2014/2016/2017,
- Entity-Framework or other Object-relational-Mappers,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solution
Solid working knowledge of SQL with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
Well-developed communication skills:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Negotiation and liaison skills.
Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Integrating MS CRM with other software.
Experience with AdxStudio Portals.
Experience using Bootstrap.