Jobs/.NET / CRM Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The .NET / CRM Developer(s) will be responsible for working with a delivery team daily to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services to meet the needs of the department. The successful candidate may work on one of a number of inflight projects within the department. The developer will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of the Department's IT solutions (systems / applications / websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
- Demonstrated Industry experience delivering complex web-based applications / services using Microsoft technology stacks:
- Visual Studio 2017+ (w/TFS);
- .NET v4.5+ / C#,
- ASP.NET MVC 4+ with Razor,
- SQL Server 2014+,
- Entity Framework / other ORMs,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solution
- Solid working knowledge of SQL with demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Well-developed communication skills:
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Negotiation and liaison skills.
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Creating CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Integrating MS CRM with other software.
- Experience with AdxStudio Portals.
- Experience using Bootstrap.
Must have current baseline clearance
6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate