Jobs/One (1) TRIM Systems Administrator
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Home Affairs
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Seller must complete and submit the attached Home Affairs Seller Response Form to address the requirements. If the response form is incomplete or not submitted, then seller’s submission may not be accepted. Please always use the current version attached to the opportunity as the form can be updated at any time.
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
• Contributing to strategy and innovation for TRIM capabilities to increase efficiencies in delivering quality outcomes;
• Staying current with, and implementing industry best practices and metrics to help the team and its processes continuously improve;
• Providing Technical System Management of the HPE Records Management 8.3 EDRMS system, providing technical developmental support and developmental design to meet the needs of the Department;
• Scheduling and supervising maintenance and installation work and ensuring that operational problems are identified and resolved;
• Applying data analysis, data modelling and quality assurance techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of corporate operations to establish, modify and maintain data structures and associated components. Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices. The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
• Technical Specifications;
• Technical design and matrix;
• Architectural documents;
• System Design Specifications;
• Work flows, events and sequence diagrams;
• Environment Context Definitions;
• Deployment plans;
• Disengagement plan;
• Standard Operating Procedures.
1. Extensive (5+ years) TRIM Systems Administration experience, minimum version 8+ and Content Manager 9.
2. Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or a related discipline, and training and/or certifications in one or both of the following: TRIM and ITIL.
3. Expertise in Visual Studio, SQL Query, Windows server operations and Elastic Search.
1. Experience in NET/.NET development and TRIM SDK.
The Department requires specified personnel to have a minimum BASELINE security clearance and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance prior to commencement. Note: Seller will be required to meet the cost of any security clearances.
Option to extend for a further period up to 12 months.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate