Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, October 21, 2021
Australian Capital Territory,Offsite
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Data61 is the largest data innovation group in Australia, comprising approximately 600 researchers, engineers and designers working in digital technologies to benefit Australia. We are unrivalled in our intellectual capital and our network with the global technology marketplace. The role of the product manager is to work with various stakeholders to develop product vision, strategy and roadmap. This specific project relates to how the Building industry can use data and digital technologies for improving sustainability and operational productivity.
1. A university degree plus at least eight years’ experience in product management, with a demonstrated track record of taking ideas from concept to market to achieve business outcomes and solve customer problems in a range of complex product areas.
2. Demonstrated experience solving real world problems with science and technology, and developing digital, data-driven product strategies that can successfully take a product to market.
3. High self-motivation and ability to work in a large matrix organisation.
4. Outstanding written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
5. Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams to build alignment and achieve outcomes.
6. Demonstrated ability to engage with a broad range of external and internal stakeholders in complex environments to build alignment on vision and direction.
Not Applicable for this opportunity