Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, November 29, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Industry Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
We are after an accomplished IT professional for a key production support role. The successful person will be responsible for supporting all aspects of software life cycle. Including implementing, maintaining and enhancing a number of production level business systems in the department. This role is required to ensure timely and professional support and maintenance of new and existing applications with some project work.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with all stakeholders.
- Proven, ability to co-ordinate across multiple technical teams and deliver on outcomes
- Demonstrable problem solving ability
- Production support experience with a diverse tech stack.
- Technical leadership experience
- Server Operations and database management experience
- Skills in: -ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, VBA, MS Access Azure, Logic Apps, Python,
Must have current baseline clearance
2 x 12 months