Jobs/Program Control Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$85 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
he Project Control Analyst position exists to support the Project Office to understand and present ICT milestone and critical path dependencies using best practice project controls to support broader program integration. The Ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience providing program control analysis to large multiple vendor and ICT discipline programs. Due to the nature of the role only Australian Citizens with a current security clearance can be considered for this position.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience, preferably for programs.
- Detail-oriented leader who can consistently meet deadlines and possess the ability to work independently as needed.
- Experience developing timelines and dependencies using strong analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse work group of vendors, executive managers, subcontractors, consultants and other professionals
- Proficient user of Microsoft project tools (Teams, Project, Word, Excel). Experience in the use of Azure DevOps is an advantage.
- Experience with Waterfall and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate