Program Support Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) as a Program Support Officer for a period of three (3) months, with the possibility of extension.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office or relatable function with capabilities to support broad functions.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and management executive and ministerial level status reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and improving business frameworks, processes, support material and tools.
- Demonstrated strong organisation and coordination skills with an ability to manage shared mailboxes, schedule meetings and coordinate and distribute cross-agency correspondence.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
Must have current baseline clearance
3 x 3 months each (potential 9 months in total)