Jobs/Program Support Officer
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) as a Program Support Officer for a period of three (3) months, with the possibility of extension.
Program Support Officers are responsible for providing timely and high-level coordination, administrative and portfolio and program management support. Primary Responsibilities will include supporting daily reporting activities, development of program related supporting artefacts such as portfolio frameworks and management plans and providing support based on team priorities.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office or relatable function with capabilities to support broad functions.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating and management executive and ministerial level status reporting.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing and improving business frameworks, processes, support material and tools.
- Demonstrated strong organisation and coordination skills with an ability to manage shared mailboxes, schedule meetings and coordinate and distribute cross-agency correspondence.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of risk and issue management principles and an understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Principles.
Must have current baseline clearance
3 x 3 months each (potential 9 months in total)
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate