Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Australian Signals Directorate
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
ASD seeks a Project Manager who can think critically and utilise their excellent problem solving skills, as well as undertake negotiations, delegate effectively, and make timely decisions. The Project Manager will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters.
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review risks and issues.
- Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from Director in a timely manner.
- Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Developing procedures, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
- Conduct procurement activities to support wider project requirements.
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
- Demonstrated project management competencies.
- Procurement experience (preferably in a Defence context).
Must have current negative vetting level 2 clearance