Jobs/Project Manager / Business Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The department requires Project Managers with Business Analysts skills who have proven experience in coordinating and managing projects that deliver multiple Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities.
- Proven experience in managing end to end Business Intelligence (BI) analytical reporting projects within tight timeframes.
- Extensive experience in preparing and presenting project updates, progress reports and product delivery to delivery manager, stakeholders and executive.
- Demonstrated experience and skills engaging with multiple stakeholders at different levels, and leading report developers through project lifecycle.
- Experience organising and running workshops/meetings to produce high quality project plans, business requirements, and other artifacts in support of BI analytical reporting projects and delivery.
- Proven experience working within a fast paced environment, alongside different analysis and business intelligence teams.
- Appropriate project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and delivering BI analytical reporting projects.
- Experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Option to extend for 2 periods of up to 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate