REACT Front End Developer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, July 6, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Must have active BASELINE Clearance
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Experience producing detailed design documentation.
- Experience developing for the Salesforce CRM platform
- Knowledge of Apex, Java or C#
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript.