Jobs/REACT Front End Developer
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Front End Developer will assist in delivering the ReportCyber capability, including enhancements and future development.
- Must have active BASELINE Clearance
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
- Demonstrated experience in application design for front end + API layers.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing UX specs to public facing applications.
- Demonstrated Single-Page Application (SPA) experience.
- Experience producing detailed design documentation.
- Experience developing for the Salesforce CRM platform
- Knowledge of Apex, Java or C#
- Experience with Amazon Web Services would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in SASS.
- Knowledge/experience with TypeScript.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate