Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio Management Office (PMO) at the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) as a Risk Manager for an initial period of four months, with a possible extension.
The Risk Manager is responsible for contributing and iterating on the Risk and Issues framework, guides, and process. Maintaining program and stream level risks and issues registers as well as conducting risk assessments, including developing mitigation and treatment strategies through liaison with internal and external stakeholder.
The role also involves reviewing stream level risk and issues in program reporting. The Risk Manager will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework and demonstrated risk management experience within large complex delivery programs’.
- Ability to manage risks in line with pre-established portfolio frameworks and working with a number of stakeholders to incrementally improve risk culture and practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate portfolio and program level risks and issues to support executive and ministerial correspondence.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills, with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching staff in risk and issue management.
- Experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office to support broader functions as required, including governance, benefits management and reporting.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate