Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, May 30, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Health
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
HBS Business Applications program outcomes are delivered through the Health Products and Services Agile Release Train. Health Products and Services Agile Release Train with resources from various branches within ITD and business focuses on achieving the digital transformation outcomes utilising reusable components and leveraging cutting edge technology platform. In DevOps model, project delivery and operational responsibilities are assigned within scrum teams with clearly defined capacity model. The capability is scaled-up by adding specialised multi-disciplinary (MDT) scrum teams supported by the program team.
- 3+ years experience as scrum master
- Extensive experience in IT business applications delivery across a fast-paced development environment.
- Relevant Scrum Maser qualifications/certification/accreditation
- Ability to understand and groom enabling technical task (technical design, programming or Microsoft platform)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and capacity to communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplined and blended team environment.
- Experience using agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Experience in SAFe implementations as an experienced Release Train Engineer facilitating Agile Release Train (ART) will be desirable.
- Proven performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management
- Champion agile principles and inspires team to adopt to develop congenial team culture
- Technical background (IT system analyst, programming, designing, architect)
Must have a current baseline clearance