Jobs/Senior Content Designer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Agency is seeking a content designer to join the Digital Service Standard team. Your work in the team will make a difference in the way the APS designs and delivers government services. You’ll create accessible, readable and user-centred content in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience in completing a digital content audit or creating a content task inventory.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyse and prioritise user needs or content tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in building an information architecture and using evidence to make digital content easy for users to find and use.
- Demonstrated experience in content design and have the ability to structure and write excellent digital copy.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering content using an Agile approach, including the flexibility and willingness to take risks and iterate in response to early feedback and insight from users.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary team, using agile user-centered methods.
- Have experience in applying the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard, Service Design and Delivery Process and the Style Manual to the design and delivery of services, content and strategy.
- Have experience in improving content effectiveness to increase findability, traffic and engagement.
- Have experience in advising on social media, email campaigns and digital content best practices.
- Have experience in creating a content strategy that can cover all platforms and formats.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate