Jobs/Senior Content Designer
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Digital Transformation Agency is seeking a content designer to join the Digital Service Standard team. Your work in the team will make a difference in the way the APS designs and delivers government services. You’ll create accessible, readable and user-centred content in an agile and dynamic environment.
During your time with the Standard team, you will contribute to the delivery of beta quality content and guidance materials, and provide recommendations on the rationalisation and information architecture of existing content.
- Demonstrated experience in completing a digital content audit or creating a content task inventory.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyse and prioritise user needs or content tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in building an information architecture and using evidence to make digital content easy for users to find and use.
- Demonstrated experience in content design and have the ability to structure and write excellent digital copy.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering content using an Agile approach, including the flexibility and willingness to take risks and iterate in response to early feedback and insight from users.
- Demonstrated experience working in a multidisciplinary team, using agile user-centered methods.
- Have experience in applying the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard, Service Design and Delivery Process and the Style Manual to the design and delivery of services, content and strategy.
- Have experience in improving content effectiveness to increase findability, traffic and engagement.
- Have experience in advising on social media, email campaigns and digital content best practices.
- Have experience in creating a content strategy that can cover all platforms and formats.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate