Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The successful applicant will work in a tight-knit agile team working on Identity Management and will provide Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) design, MIM architecture and technical leadership for MIM functionality.
- Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Strong technical leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
Extensive experience with Microsoft Identity Manager(MIM) including:
- Experience with Implementing, supporting, and maintaining MIM
- A good understanding of MIM architecture and its components
- Experience using the MIM sync engine
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate