Jobs/Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$85 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Foreign Investment Division of Treasury is delivering a multi-year, Strategic Business Transformation program and Foreign Investment Digital Transformation program.
The program seeks to engage experienced sellers who have capability to provide a Senior Scrum Master/Release Train Engineer. This professional will shape and support the multidisciplinary teams throughout the delivery phase of the Division’s Foreign Investment Digital Transformation program.
The successful candidate will:
- Help shape the approach of delivery teams
- Lead a team of scrum masters ensuring consistency across the program.
- Work closely with project and program managers.
- Play a key role in mentoring product owners.
- Facilitate PI planning.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in scrum master roles on large ICT enabled programs.
- Extensive experience in SAFe Agile practices.
- Proven ability to adapt approaches to support the programs’ Agile skills uplift.
- Proven ability to mentor and develop program staff.
- Relevant certifications.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate