Jobs/Service Desk Analyst
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian Signals Directorate
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Australoian Signals Directorates is seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
Mandatory Requirement that Candidates must have and maintain a TSPV Clearance. Lower security classifications will not be considered.
- Handle incoming enquiries and fault reports from customers received through a variety of channels including email, chat and through the service catalogue application.
- Document in detail the reported issue, and through communication with the customer, establish the severity and urgency of resolving the fault. Identify steps to resolve the issue or provide a suitable work-around to the customer while further investigation occurs.
- Consult external support staff to assist with troubleshooting faults and promptly allocate unresolved issues to the responsible support team. Provide regular updates to the customer by monitoring the progress of the fault resolution.
- Provide input into the development and improvement of knowledge articles and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct all work in accordance with agency policy and formal agreements between customers and the Service Desk.
- An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Sound technical knowledge, including Microsoft Windows technologies Office products.
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory objects.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Must have current positive vetting clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate