Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
- Develop external facing web applications
- Perform maintenance work / production support to exiting application (BAU)
- Integration of software across multiple platforms and environment in the National Health Sector
- Support and troubleshoot technical requirements and complex business / technical issues to achieve the desire outcome
- BASELINE Security Clearance
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proven experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverables to meet the agreed timelines and at a high standard.
- Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Security Clearance
- Experience in Agile / Iterative software development methodologies.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate