System Analyst (Solution Design Manager)
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$145 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Health Systems branch requires System Analyst (Solution Design Manager) who will be responsible for the successful planning and implementation of ICT solutions to support the overall business goals and objectives of the functional area. Solution DesignManagers are responsible for engaging and liaising with the business areas and customers to articulate process improvements and problem resolutions.The System Analyst (Solution Design Manager) exercises a considerable degree of independence, with decision-making substantially dependent on their high-level judgement and consideration of wider agency implications, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff. In performing a leadership role, the System Analyst (Solution Design Manager) drives innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Systems Analyst in large/complex environments
- Proven experience in undertaking Business/Systems Analyst duties
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level –enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels.
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/approval
- Facilitate review sessions and workshops ( including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with the business area and ICT stakeholders to ensure business requirements are prioritised and presented in an appropriate ICT format back to ICT areas for development
- Determine the current business process and articulate the desired business process change using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays for the business area’s expectations
Must hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Upto 24 months