Technical Data Business Analyst x2
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, January 9, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The DTA has oversight of the Government’s portfolio of ICT and digital projects. As part of this role we drive the strategic planning & coordination of digital & ICT at the whole of government level through effective governance, engagement & investment prioritisation.
- Demonstrated ability to identify needs, challenge assumptions, break down problems, consider available evidence and present well-reasoned options for consideration
- Demonstrated recent experience using Excel to analyse and PowerBI and Powerpoint for visualising data as part of understanding problems and considering solutions. This includes manipulating large quantities of data as well as analysis and presentation of data and using formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively to progress work against an objective and determine work priorities in a busy and complex environment. We need someone who can confidently deliver at speed and under pressure, balancing longer-term goals with immediate and urgent priorities in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and communicate effectively with working-level and senior stakeholders, including making good use of data and data storytelling in this engagement and communication.
- Demonstrated project management skills and experiencing working in agile project delivery environment
- Demonstrated understanding of ICT/Digital policies and programs within a government context
Due to the indicated start date, applicants must have a baseline clearance
1 x 6 month extenstion option