Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) is seeking responses for a suitably qualified Technical Lead to be involved in a range of software development activities including the management, maintenance, and growth of api.gov.au.
- Expert knowledge in building Web services and APIs (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience with Python and one or more of Kotlin, Java
- 5+ years’ work experience in software development
- Applied understanding of DevOps principles and practices and able to build, maintain, support, and extend the Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline in DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and implementation in Cloud environments using Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform
- Have previous experience in agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions Version control (GIT preferred)
- Experience developing single-page applications using either Angular, React or VueJS
- Open-source software management on Github, including handling support tickets and reviewing pull requests from the open-source community
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate