Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
National Blood Authority
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The NBA is looking for an experienced Test Analysts to join the Information and Technology Services section. The suitable candidate for this role will be working along with other testers in a small test team environment across multiple projects. The candidate will be required to: 1.Work as a Test Analyst on projects and production changes, developing test plans and test cases, automating and executing tests. This includes functional, non-functional, system, integration, end-to-end and regression testing. 2.Be able to work in an Agile team using DevOps. 3.Work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs to help plan the testing, identify test requirements and test scenarios. 4.Working independently, at the direction of the Project Manager, following testing processes and adhering to testing standards. 5.Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work. 6.Identifying any process improvements and assisting with implementation of these. The role will require a Baseline security clearance.
1. Provide a 1-2 A4 page response demonstrating your experience and knowledge in the below:
At least 3 years’ experience in software testing (including web application, API and mobile testing), including the development of test documentation, test scripts and progress reports.
2. Experience utilising tools such as TFS / DevOps for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the proven ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff.
4. High-level analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to widen discussion, identify issues or suggest solutions. Skills in diagnosing root causes of defects.
5. Experience working within a team who use Agile methodologies.
Not Applicable for this opportunity
Must Have current baseline clearance