Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
We are seeking a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Test Lead to join Treasury’s custom applications and Dynamics CRM projects team. As an experienced Senior Tester/Test Lead, you will work both autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team to ensure our digital products work effectively when released. This role is responsible for the integrity, completeness, execution and quality of testing activities and deliverables; they will design, implement and facilitate testing against a test plan in a rapidly changing environment. The successful specialist will be entrusted to create new in-house test capability and processes to dove-tail with existing services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and highly-skilled test lead who is up for the challenge of creating and driving effective testing for our high-profile digital products.
Key Duties & accountabilities
- Develop, execute and deliver in-house testing capabilities (inclusive of UAT, quality assurance, system integration, and performance/load testing) for high profile and complex Dynamics CRM and other systems with external-facing portals and multiple integration points
- Work autonomously and take responsibility for providing test outcomes within key delivery dates
- Ensure risks associated with the agreed test approach are understood by key delivery stakeholders
- Ensure Test Plans align with the relevant acceptance criteria
- Provide regular updates on work status, risks and issues in consultation with the team
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team to promote their professional development and facilitate the achievement of quality test outcomes
- Implement testing best practices and standards, including tooling, documentation, metrics, reporting, and automation
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing, including training for testers and other staff where appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience leading focused testing activities, including test automation
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile delivery methodologies and the respective testing implications and best practice
- Demonstrated commitment to, and experience in, delivery of quality outcomes and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in leading testing processes for Dynamics CRM systems.
- Must have baseline clearance
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate