Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
As a member of Agile scrum team you will be responsible for:
• Preparing Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Results.
• Preparing Test Cases and conducting risk analysis.
• Execution of the Test Scripts.
• Contribute to the overall work-planning for integration and verification activities.
• Execution of the test procedures in the context of dry runs and in customer facing formal testing.
• Proactive involvement in issue and defect management activities.
1. Demonstrated experience leading focused testing activities.
2. Proven experience testing complex ICT systems which integrate with other internal and external systems.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of agile delivery methodologies and the respective testing implications and best practice, including delivery of quality outcomes and continuous improvement.
Must Have current baseline clearance
3 x 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate