Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The FWO is seeking an exceptional Test Manager candidate to assist with management of the testing of our applications and identifying opportunities arising from the test results in a Microsoft centric environment.
The successful person will:
- Oversee and manage the testing, documentation and successful completion of our programs/projects.
- Provide expert and authoritative advice on all aspects of test planning and execution in relation to our projects
- Possess and utilise strong stakeholder management skills across various departments and vendors.
- Promote and ensure the use of appropriate testing techniques, methodologies and tools, including risk, issue and defect management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Manage the monitoring and reporting of project testing related trends and performance against project plans and schedules
- Develop test estimates to incorporate into project budgets
- Lead and manage testing team. Manage capability development by leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary project team(s) in relation to testing.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in designing and coordinating test processes for new product developments and implementing these across organisational environments.
- Demonstrated communication skills including the ability to communicate with influence and produce clear and succinct testing documentation. Proven liaison and negotiation skills with the ability to work closely with vendors, service providers and business units to ensure testing of solutions are performed to a high level of quality.
- Strong problem solving skills including the ability to identify creative solutions.
- Detailed and practical knowledge of:
- ISO Testing Standards
- Automation testing tools
- Accessibility, usability and security standards
- Azure DevOps
- Experience with test automation framework design and implementation, using:
- Microsoft technologies including C#, .NET and Visual Studio; and
- Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience using Azure DevOps (for Pipeline Build, Releases and/or Test Plans)
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple, diverse workloads or priorities simultaneously
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate