Jobs/Testing – Data Migration and Warehousing
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Information Services Branch (ISB) of Treasury is seeking the services of an experienced tester to help deliver strategic business transformations throughout the 20/21 Financial Year.
The successful candidate(s) will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of testing functions and processes specifically related to data migration and warehousing.
The candidate will be required to develop, document and implement testing processes specifically in the context of a cloud-based data migration and warehousing project.
The candidate will need to work independently to develop a comprehensive test strategy, test plans and test cases. The candidate(s) will adapt quickly to the Treasury environment and add value to ISD as a service provider by engaging with users and colleagues and delivering a range of high quality work artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience in complex transformations testing.
- Experience in the development of test scripts based on ETL design documents.
- Experience writing SQL test scripts.
- Testing experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to understand requirements and re-engineer processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
Must have current baseline clearance
Up to 2 x 6 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate