Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Visual Designer is responsible for managing and delivering high-quality visual communications products including: graphic design, digital photography, videography, motion graphics, illustrations and presentation materials.
Working with teams across the strategy and architecture branch to create and communicate complex concepts with visual designs and illustrations that align with the DTA visual identity and meet inclusive design standards across multiple mediums.
To be successful the candidate must be able to work in an agile delivery environment, be self-organising and be willing to work across multiple teams to deliver high quality visuals within the agreed timeframes.
Role Specific Tasks: As a Visual Designer, you will:
- Lead and develop a broad variety of visual design documents to be used for internal and external stakeholders, including presentation packs and Discovery reports
- Produce life event journey maps by illustrating the narrative of people’s experience and designing for complex information layout
- Support advanced data visualisation techniques
- Design and publish the Digital Transformation Strategy Refresh
- Produce collateral, including merchandise You have an understanding of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, the Digital Transformation Strategy and other key digital products and strategies.
- Demonstrating experience breaking down complex concepts and provide simple and engaging visualisation to communicate to a range of stakeholders
- Please provide examples of work demonstrating ability to produce UX artefacts that communicate user experience and needs including illustrations, reports etc
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate