Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of experienced a web developer with extensive experience in delivering projects using the Agile methodology.
- extensive experience in web technologies including HTML, CSS frameworks including Bootstrap and Material Design
- will have sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project
- should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders
- must have good communication skills, and will participate in workshops, and project and Scrum meetings
- must have good time management skills
- Extensive experience in web technologies including HTML, CSS frameworks including Bootstrap and Material Design.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project.
- Experience with ASP.NET Core technology stack
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
Extesions avaibale up to June 2023
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate